Saturday, May 28, 2011

Frustration!

I think it is very clearly documented how angry it makes me to have to deal with the financial aspects of cancer care!

Seriously  so very frustrated over here!  Josh got this months paycheck and it is WAAAAAY less than it is supposed to be.  I have no idea why.  And of course now we can't even talk to the payroll folks until Tuesday.

And to top it all off our internet isn't working.  The router was acting up before the laptop died and now it has just basically stopped.  I got about 20 minutes worth of internet time last night but nothing else in the last 2 days.  So now I need to figure that whole nonsense out. 

So now I just feel like crying out of sheer frustration!  After we got everything worked out so smoothly last month I can't even imagine going through all of that again.  And then the horrible little thought in the back of my mind is that it is not a mistake and that is just his pay for the month.  Which stresses me to no end. 

Sorry to be such a downer folks!  Please pray for us to feel some peace about this money situation till we can talk to payroll.  4 days is a long time, especially for someone as impatient as me. 

Hope all is going well for the rest of you and you are able to enjoy the long weekend (well, not you dispatchers).  Since Josh doesn't get holidays off it is just a normal weekend for us.  Everyone else have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment